Stronger Construction, Built to Be the Best
The innovative Schuler approach to construction offers more than just space. Unlike traditional framed cabinetry, Schuler doesn't rely on a front face frame for structural integrity; instead the entire cabinet is built as a solid box that is structurally sound and precisely square on all sides. Schuler has a seamless appearance, providing a cleaner, uninterrupted look that’s pleasing to the eye.
Only The Best
Upgraded construction includes 1/2-inch-thick plywood material for sides, tops and bottoms with 3/4-inch shelves. The interior is a natural maple plywood with a clear-coat finish.
- Wood glue and pocket screws provide a strong
- ½-in thick I-beams ensure a square and true cabinet.
- Constructed of USA made engineered furniture board or plywood.
- Premium, Quiet Close hinges.
- Simulated light maple wood grain interior with
¾-in thick shelves.
- Drawers and roll-out trays feature:
- solid wood dovetail joinery with fully captured plywood bottoms
- finished with a durable, clear catalyzed
- standard drawers and roll-out trays are 3½-in high
- full-extension, easy access, quiet-closing guides
All backed by a lifetime limited warranty.