Click the image to zoom in for more detail
Available in straight-grain cherry, straight-grain maple, straight-grain oak and MDF
Images are representational. Color may vary from actual product.
Please order a sample to see a specific door style, material or finish.
Legacy is weather-beaten appearance achieved through dents, softly sanded corners,
glaze hang-up, knife splits, worm holes, spatter marks, and chisel marks.
Antique creates a subtly worn look with dents, softly sanded corners and glaze hang-up.
Please wait while we are processing your request.
Successfully Added to Cart
Items in Cart
Finish Chip Sample
- Decorative Door Options
Straight-Grain Veneer Details
- Door and drawer front are constructed from 3/4" thick veneered MDF material with 3mm thick, 6 ply wood veneer edge banding.
- Veneer on doors/drawers is quartersawn/riftsawn material. This cut of wood produces clean, straight vertical grain patterns.
- Door and drawer fronts maintain slab design with vertical grain direction.
- Veneer on doors and drawer fronts is not book matched, grain matched or sequence matched; graining does not line up between doors or drawer fronts.
- Orders in Soho straight-grain cherry and straight-grain maple are constructed with standard cherry or maple cabinet components, face frames, finished ends (wood, flush or beaded) and accessories.
- Orders in Soho straight-grain quartersawn oak are constructed with quartersawn oak cabinet components, face frames, finished ends (wood, flush or beaded) and accessories.
- Door and drawer front are constructed from 3/4" thick MDF.
- Moldings ordered in MDF door styles will be constructed of maple and painted to match order selection.
- Orders are constructed with standard maple cabinet components, face frames, finished ends (wood, flush or beaded) and accessories.
- MDF Specifications: MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood and softwood into wood fibers and combining with resin. Pressure and heat are then used to create a smooth surface with a consistent core. Painted MDF is durable and more resistant to warping, expansion and contraction than solid hardwoods.
Decorative door appearance varies by door style chosen and door dimensions; see your associate for details. Images are representational; style and finish may vary from actual product. Visit our Decorative Inserts page for all options.