Click the image to zoom in for more detail
Available in maple and oak
Appaloosa, Sheer and Dry Brush Collections
- Decorative Door Options
- Door features eyebrow arch with mortise and tenon solid wood frame and veneered flat center panel.
- Orders in Kensington receive Allentown door on base cabinets and lower doors of tall cabinets. Vanity wall and vanity base cabinets receive arch design, as shown here.
- Arch door modification can be applied to individual base or tall cabinets if Kensington style is desired.
- Drawer front is solid wood, slab construction with profile on all four edges.
- Both door and drawer front are designed with a back beveled profile to eliminate the need for decorative hardware; however it is recommended for additional finish longevity.
- For typical base configuration see Allentown door details and shaded drawer front line art below.
Decorative door appearance varies by door style chosen and door dimensions; see your associate for details. Images are representational; style and finish may vary from actual product. Visit our Decorative Inserts page for all options.