Click the image to zoom in for more detail
Available in cherry, knotty alder, maple, quartersawn oak and rustic maple
Images are representational. Color may vary from actual product.
Please order a sample to see a specific door style, material or finish.
Appaloosa, Sheer and Dry Brush Collections
Please wait while we are processing your request.
Successfully Added to Cart
Items in Cart
Finish Chip Sample
- Decorative Door Options
- Solid wood door frame with mortise and tenon assembly.
- Rails of door and five piece drawer fronts feature a routed ‘step’ design.
- Quartersawn Oak Center Panel Details:
- Center panel of doors and five-piece drawer fronts are veneered vertical grain.
- Back of center panels on doors and drawer fronts is consistently 'Grade A' red oak; however, cut of material varies using flat sawn, rift sawn and quartersawn veneers.
- All Other Species Center Panel Details:
- Center panel of five piece doors is vertical grain.
- Center panel of five piece drawer fronts is horizontal grain.
- Center panel of doors and drawer fronts is reversed raised solid wood; exterior maintains flat center panel appearance.
- For orders in rustic maple or knotty alder, knots may be in locations that affect placement of decorative hardware.
Decorative door appearance varies by door style chosen and door dimensions; see your associate for details. Images are representational; style and finish may vary from actual product. Visit our Decorative Inserts page for all options.